Rabu, 07 Maret 2012

Shock Incident in SNMPTN


In 31 may until 1 June 2011 many students of Senior High School joined in SNMPTN, because SNMPTN is one of them track go into university.I included join it. I went from Lamongan with my friends. They are Kiki Widiya Putri and Lucky Cyntia. We stayed in Kiki’s grandmother house in Jojoran Timur near UNAIR campus B because our test takes place in UNAIR campus B and UNTAG.In  day of SNMPTN in 1 june 2011 we went together at 06.45 am with Kiki’s grandfather because we didn’t know the way go to Our test place. In the first before we leaved,we said goodbye to kiki’s family. But suddenly the sky became dark wanted to rain. I felt to be afraid because  I just carry my friends  to Unair campus B and not yet went to UNTAG. Distance between Unair campus B and UNTAG is far enough. But in the middle, rain is falled, but Kiki’s grandfather forget to bring slicker so we decided just to continue. But the rain more hard,our clothes had been wet so I entrust my mobilephone and watch to my friend,Kiki. I had a worry because I afraid I late and I can’t participated the test because my clothes wet. I feel so confused, And then because I bring slicker, my friend went to UNTAG by pedicab and I still use my motorcycle but Kiki’s grandfather in front of me to showed the road go to UNTAG. After the  red light because the rain hard I can’t see Kiki’s grandfather.I tried to find him, but I can’t .  Oh my God……I getting lose and very worry can’t found the right road because I never went to UNTAG before. In the road I just prayed to God while found the way use my feeling. But in the road I like who someone give me a direction to right way and then suddenly I had been in the front of UNTAG campus. I will be surprised.I just said,”Oh my God thanks…”. Then I wanted to call my friend but I forget my mobilphone bring my friend,Kiki.So I can called her. Because the time already 07.30 am, So I must hurried go to my room in the 5 floor. After the last test finished, I waited my friend, Kiki in the UNTAG’s gate. And then I met her there. And In the fact Kiki’s very worried to me if I can’t found the right way and she waited me in the UNTAG’s gate until she enter her room to 10 minutes at 07.50 but actually the test starting in the 8 o’clock. Kiki’s grand father also so worry to me until he waited me in UNTAG’s gate till 09.00 am. In te kiki’s room,  she still worry to me so that she give my number to her seadle for found me.Unfortunately my name not call in UNTAG’s speaker. In  the Kiki’s grandfather house all of kiki’s family so worried to me. Because they are  know I never go to UNTAG before and I typically people can’t remember fast the way. Heemt…….I get  shock accident in the SNMPTN which I can’t forget it.
Nur Vidia Laksmi B ( 7311040016)

1 komentar: