Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

PT KERTAS LECES (PERSERO)

Hello, all of my friends, actually from D4 ELIN A, I will tell you about the picture, Have you heard about LECES? Leces is district in Probolinggo regency. In Leces there is a BIG FACTORY named PT KERTAS LECES( Persero ).Maybe you never heard this name before, but I'm sure your father or your mom or your Grandpa know very well with PT KERTAS LECES ( Persero ). PT KERTAS LECES ( Persero ) ever be the biggest factory in southeast Asia, but now it becomes only name. The condition of PTKL is very worry. The Factory don't produce the paper again because several factors, one of them is economic factor. A few months before Dachlan Iskan, visited PTKL, to knew about PTKL's conditon. The issue now PTKL will be change into electricity power,.I hope you pray to PTKL, so that operate normally....Amin.

Eko Wahyu Candra (7311040023)

1 komentar:

  1. Aminn, I hope that all the problem can be solved clearly :)
    ~ur komting~

    BalasHapus