Minggu, 12 Februari 2012


There many different types of love. Unfortunately, in the English
        language, there is only one word to describe them all. For example, we say we love a new dress, but do we really mean the same kind of love as when we tell our spouses we love them?
My favorite description of love is this:
"...if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." (found in 1 Corinthians 13)
The ultimate love, if you ask me, is unconditional. This isn't necessarily romantic love, although it can be a part of romantic love. But we can have unconditional love for our friends, our family, and our neighbors, too.

Love is real, real is love,
Love is feeling, feeling love,
Love is wanting to be loved.
Love is touch, touch is love,
Love is reaching, reaching love,
Love is asking to be loved.
Love is you,
You and me,
Love is knowing,
We can be.
Love is free, free is love,
Love is living, living love,
Love is needing to be loved.

 posted by Tria(7311040010)

1 komentar: